Sunday, March 7, 2010

My Secret Recepi

Story bout hobby, i've a few hobby to share with..i lk cooking& shopping (women stuff make up, shoes, dress). Bside dat, i enjoy to movies n singing (slalu sumbang sora kat karaoke).
But i luv cook more. I start cooked wen i was 8 yrs old n my mom yg byk ajar i bout cooking n i reli miss her dish even lauk kg skalipun (u r so far far far away mom). Jamie Oliver, Rachel Ray, anna Olson, Nigella n Anthony Bordains n even Chef Wan, they inspired me lot. N for dis time i nk share beberapa resepi frm my family collection n yg i bt sndiri (ubah skit2 spaya ikut tekak i but hey not bad jglah > according my frendzzz...yezzaaaa....). Further mre, smua bhn tuk resepi2 ni senanglah sesangat. So guys outhere, klu u all like dipersilakn try follow my recepi, Insyallah bolehlah..Lets cook!!!!

* I n mom punyer hobi yg sm, sk shopping xpecially pralatn pingan mamgkuk n dapur. Blh abiskn seharian suntuk kt bhagian kithen store mn2 shopping mall..js like i said to her "dis is our therapy mom". Even she's not here wt me..terapi ni i slalu bt kat sini n its works!Like mother lk dotter..mis u mom*

No comments: